Remedy Wellness Centre
Join Our Team
Great Place to Practice
We are always interested in expanding our team to include a broader scope of practice and therapies for our patients. This includes registered massage therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, counsellors, kinesiologists and fitness professionals. Other health and wellness professionals who may be a good fit are also welcome to apply. If you’re interested in a fun and rewarding career with us, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Massage Therapist
We are seeking our next amazing team member – an RMT! Remedy is very well established in downtown Victoria, BC. You can expect a full practice right away. We have a full time practitioner moving back to Ontario at the end of March and a full case load to take over.
What else you can expect:
- We offer a percent splits contract which includes full time admin team, Jane App, direct billing, marketing, hydraulic table and more. We also have a great profit share program and mentor program!
- Linens are available for a fee per patient, or you can choose to use your own. We use a linen service for our sheets and we have our own seamless face rest covers, towels, waterproof pillow cases, blankets, etc.
- All disinfecting supplies are also included and because we love the environment, we use only green products.
- Our interdisciplinary team are very experienced and knowledgeable.
- Our admin team have been here for years as we have a very low turn over rate.
- It’s a great opportunity to be part of a team that practices at a very high standard of care and offers amazing customer services. Check out our reviews on Google, they speak for themselves.
We would love to find someone with experience and are also happy to welcome new grads. We mentor here and our senior practitioners host study groups in our study space, so we can better hone our assessment and treatment skills. Full time and part time positions available. Autonomy and work life balance are priorities here, as we believe in fostering a positive work environment for everyone.
If you think this sounds like a good fit, get in touch for a tour of the clinic and a chat about the position.
Join as an Intern
Studying to become an allied health practitioner? Or perhaps you’ve graduated and are waiting to write your board exams? Join us as an intern and get started today!
Our Mentor Program
We are very fortunate to have some veteran practitioners at Remedy with 10, 15 or 35 years of practice experience! They are a wealth of knowledge and experience that we believe should be shared with the upcoming generations of these professions. Our mentor program gives our interns and junior practitinoers a chance to sit in on some treatments to observe and learn from our best and brightest. We also host focused study groups where we leanr new concepts, treatment techniques and more!