Remedy Wellness Centre
Join Our Team
Great Place to Practice
We are always interested in expanding our team to include a broader scope of practice and therapies for our patients. This includes registered massage therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, counsellors, kinesiologists and fitness professionals. Other health and wellness professionals who may be a good fit are also welcome to apply. If you’re interested in a fun and rewarding career with us, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS A PRACTITIONER AT REMEDY
We value team work, positive workplace culture, inclusivity, green business practices, work-life balance and all that jazz. This really is an amazing place to practice!
- We offer a percent splits contract which includes full time admin team, Jane App, direct billing, marketing, hydraulic table and more. We also have a great profit share program and mentor program!
- Linens are available for a fee per patient, or you can choose to use your own. We use a linen service for our sheets and we have our own seamless face rest covers, towels, waterproof pillow cases, blankets, etc.
- All disinfecting supplies are also included and because we love the environment, we use only green products.
- Our interdisciplinary team are very experienced and knowledgeable.
- Our admin team have been here for years as we have a very low turn over rate.
- It’s a great opportunity to be part of a team that practices at a very high standard of care and offers amazing customer services. Check out our reviews on Google, they speak for themselves.
We love to find practitioners with experience and are also happy to welcome new grads. We mentor here and our senior practitioners host study groups in our study space, so we can better hone our assessment and treatment skills.
Full time and part time positions available. Autonomy and work life balance are priorities here, as we believe in fostering a positive work environment for everyone.
If you think this sounds like a good fit, get in touch for a tour of the clinic and a chat about the position.
Join as an Intern
Studying to become an allied health practitioner? Or perhaps you’ve graduated and are waiting to write your board exams? Join us as an intern and get started today!
Our Mentor Program
We are very fortunate to have some veteran practitioners at Remedy with 10, 15 or 35 years of practice experience! They are a wealth of knowledge and experience that we believe should be shared with the upcoming generations of these professions. Our mentor program gives our interns and junior practitinoers a chance to sit in on some treatments to observe and learn from our best and brightest. We also host focused study groups where we leanr new concepts, treatment techniques and more!
We are seeking a Naturopathic Doctor to join our team. Sessions are to be offered primarily in the clinic, with online services as an option as well. We are looking for someone who is eager to build a full practice and can commit to a schedule of at least 3 days per week or more. Candidate must be licensed to practice Naturopathic Medicine in BC.
The Remedy team are primarily manual therapy practitioners who embrace the biopsychosocial model of care and understand just how important balance throughout all the systems of the body. We are looking for someone who will put in the time to become an active member of our team. This includes networking with out team, attending clinic events and being active on Slack, our internal communications platform.
We are considering adding Neurofeedback to our services. Experience with this type of equipment, or an eagerness to integrate it into your practice would be wonderful.
This is self-employed contractor position for a term of 1 year with options to renew. Pay is based on a percent split for services provided to patients.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our team. Our full time physio is taking maternity leave for 1 year. There is a full patient load waiting for the right person. We are looking for someone to stay on after the maternity leave, if it’s the right fit.
We are known for our quality patient focused care, our team approach and our outstanding work culture. Enjoy practicing in a beautiful large private studio space with natural light, hydraulic table, light equipment, air conditioning, floor to ceiling mirrors and more. You’re going to love it here and never want to leave 😉
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address each patient’s needs
- Provide physical therapy and exercise instruction to patients, as well as assist patients in completing their treatment plans
- Develop, implement, and evaluate progress notes, as well as provide written documentation of patient progress as needed
- Collaborate with other health professionals, including our chiropractor, RMT’s, acupuncturists, counsellors and naturopathic physician
- Be a team player by working with our other practitioners to provide high quality collaborative care
- Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Proof of valid professional liability insurance
- Strong foundation in manual therapy and therapeutic exercise would be an asset
- Experience working with ICBC patients (we don’t do Worksafe)
- Caring, compassionate attitude and strong communication skills
Registered Massage Therapist
We are seeking our next amazing team member – an RMT! Remedy is very well established in downtown Victoria, BC. You can expect a full practice right away. We