Registered Clinical Counsellor
Beverley is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and Registered Occupational Therapist with a Bachelor of Science in OT and a Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology. She is currently completing a Doctorate in Counseling and Psychotherapy.
She has completed level 3 training in Gottman Couples Therapy and work with couples to either heal their trauma or strengthen their relationship. She is also trained in EMDR, TRE, Prolonged Exposure, Hypnosis and CBT to assist with processing and releasing trauma and encourage clients to reach their full physical and emotional potential.
“As a treating therapist, I strive to create a strong therapeutic relationship, which is unbiased, kind and safe in order for clients to feel comfortable in sharing their most difficult experiences.”
She has extensive experience helping clients who are dealing with some or all of the following:
* Negative patterns of conflict
* Confusion about staying within a relationship / job / friendship
* Understanding the consequences of toxic behaviors
* Reduction in symptoms related to stress, anxiety, depression and/or PTSD
* Releasing prior Trauma’s and learning to self sooth
* How to recover from betrayal
* Improve and increase confidence and self-image
Beverley is currently accepting new patients.