Practicing since 2017
As a physiotherapist, Daniel’s expertise includes orthopedics, chronic pain, inflammatory conditions, vestibular dysfunction (Vertigo/BPPV) and sports injuries, to name a few. He continually enriches his practice through advanced education coursework and training.
Daniel is currently unavailable for Physiotherapy and Physiotherapy Online
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Iliotibial Band (ITB) Syndrome
- Knee injuries: ACL & PCL ligamentous injuries, Meniscal Tears, etc.
- Ligament Sprains & Muscle Strains
- Low Back Pain: Disc Injuries, Facet Joint Dysfunction, etc.
- Neck Pain
- Osteopenia / Osteoporosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sacro-iliac Pain and Dysfunction
- Shin Splints
- Tendonopathies: Achilles, Rotator Cuff, Biceps, Patellar, etc.
- Tennis / Golfer’s Elbow
- Thoracic Spine & Rib Pain and Dysfunction
- TMJ – Jaw Pain & Dysfunction
- Vertigo/BPPV/Vestibular dysfunction
A transplant to the West Coast, Daniel (Dany) first became interested in the human body and how it worked at a young age when he saw a commercial for the board game “Operation.” He quickly discovered board games aren’t true to life, but his curiosity remained.
After a spat of setbacks/injuries while practicing martial arts and doing other sports and physical activities, he decided to immerse himself in learning the ins and outs of the body’s functions. What he gleaned from this ongoing process is that the body has an amazing ability to learn and restore itself given the right conditions. He also decided to pursue Physiotherapy so that he could marry his own knowledge to the practice of rehab and conditioning.
Being a lifelong learner, Daniel has augmented his physiotherapy practice through coursework and training in athletic taping, needling (Acupuncture and IMS/Dry Needling), fascial therapy, cupping, chronic pain remediation, functional movement assessment, concussion management, vestibular rehab and restoration, Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) rehab, and reflexology.
“Movement is Medicine” and “Take it easy, just don’t be lazy” are two of his favorite phrases. He looks forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey of healing. Daniel is currently accepting new patients for physiotherapy online only.